Thursday, January 20, 2011

One Ring to Rule Them All

I've been watching the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. I love it. I have also been reading the Hobbit. I have never read any of the books.

I have to say, I am loving them!

I always enjoyed the movies, even though I wasn't too fond of Elijah Wood as Frodo. I really just wanted to push him off the ledge in Mt Doom. But no, Sam wouldn't do that.

One of my goals this year was to read more books, and I have to say that I am definitely glad I picked up Tolkien from my library.

I have all four and I am a fast reader. I have three weeks to read them all. I think I will be able to, since I am already 2/3 the way done with the Hobbit haha

2 comments:

  1. I really wish I had more time to read. I've been reading Best Food Writing 2010. Basically it's a compilation of what's chosen as the best american writing about food. Some of the essays are so beautiful. I started crying on the train about a woman relationship with her son and food. So beautiful! I really wish I had more time to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are a fast reader! I still have this monster stack of books to read from the library. they are on their 2nd check out lol. I made the mistake of starting "feed" first...not loving it :( Congrats on how well your weight loss is going too girlie!! I have something for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!