Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weigh In

No loss no gain this week! I stayed at exactly 216.8! I'd rather not lose anything than gain a little, anyway.

What did I accomplish this week?

*I tracked 3.5 days out of 7!
*I earned 7 APs walking my dog all week!
*I've been outside more times than I can count in the last week! (Thanks again to the dog)
*I bought more WW meals. I like the convenience. Sorry I'm not sorry.

Which brings me to today's menu:

*Breakfast: Ham and Cheese Scramble WW meal 5 points- egg whites, ham, low fat cheese, and potatoes all scrambled up together! Its really good and reminiscent of my egg ham and cheese casserole. It definitely needs salt and pepper.
*Snack: Apple 0 Points
*Lunch: WW meal: Shrimp Marinara (giving that a try!)
*Snack: String cheese
*Dinner: Spaghetti again. I love spaghetti!!

What are my goals for next week?

*Track 5 full days
*Earn 14 APs

I'm off to do Zumba on the xbox right now and then I have a bunch of errands that need taken care of, including, but not limited to, dropping off a poo sample at the vet. I've had the sample collected and ready for a few days now, I just need to get it to the office!

2 comments:

  1. A maintain is WAY better than a gain!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, sorry i'm not sorry, too.
    congrats on the maintenance. totally agree with trisha!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!