Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sleepless in the Snowfall

For Doggy-related ventures, see The Max Experience

We are picking up Max today.

It's my chiro appointment day

It's my weigh in day.

What a busy DAY!!

My appointment is at 11:30 and we wont be able to pick the dog up from the shelter until after 12:00 so that is perfect.

Oh, also, if I don't wear my shoes with my orthotic insoles in them, I can't walk. Yeah, I know. My calves get really tight (like I did a super intense workout) and my knee aches. But if I wear them, everything is fine, so I guess it means they are working. I will know for sure after my appointment, because he is going to check that today. I can't wait to get my back cracked!

Weigh in was looking a little scary this week. I got on the scale on Sunday and it was as high as 220 (+7 from my lowest of 213) And when I got on the scale on Monday it was down to 219 and when I got on the scale on Tuesday it was 218.4. I tracked all day Monday and all day Tuesday. The excess weight seems to shed quickly if I track what I eat (therein lies the secret to weight loss)

My weigh in this week was: 216.8 which is a .4 lb loss! That means this week I need to track the whole week!

I also did a bit of exercise yesterday. I got a Bollywood dance routine for Your Shape: Fitness Evolved and it was really challenging. I only earned 1 AP in my 10 minute dance, but that is one more than I earn on a daily basis!

Positive self talk and self actions are really making a difference for me. If I catch myself thinking or acting like I am "too fat", then I stop and reframe. It is the Year of the Christie, and I won't let myself get in my way!!

Also, it is the Year of the Rabbit, which was the year I was born. See? It's totally my year! Told you so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!