Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tuckered Out

Like my sweet puppy, I am tired!

We had a busy day today. It started off with not a lot of sleep last night. I was so excited for Max to come home today that I spent a lot of time day dreaming about him and not getting any actual sleep.

We went on lots of walks today. Like 4. Between 5-20 minutes each. We peed each time (well, he did. I wasn't about to put my bare ass out! It's cold!) No poopies. But he didn't eat much today. I tracked everything I ate today though. Including Wendy's, I had 36 points today. I poopied, in case you were wondering.

Now we are being lazy bums and laying on the couch. It's so nice to have such a calm dog. We will see how he feels in a few days.


I guess I can count my walks as exercise, right? Hm...

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your dog! My Boxer dog is part of my diet program. He gets me out and about! That's why I chose an active breed.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!