Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January Round-Up

It's the end of January. It's time to reflect on the month at hand and see what changed, what didn't and what I need to focus on for the next month.

*I gained 1.2 lbs this month.
*I started exercising again (even some is better than none!)
*I can wear a size L in shirts pretty consistently.
*I got a dog who keeps me active and happy
*I cut off all of my hair and I got new glasses
*We upgraded our iPhones to the 3GS


Aside from the whole "keep gaining weight" thing, January had a great outlook for me.

Here's what February has in store for me!

*Tax return, in which I will be able to pay off two of our credit cards.
*Knocking out an additional $300 worth of bills out of our budget! ($500 total)
*Selling our old iPhones for some extra cash, which will of course, be used towards either the rest of our debt, or into a savings account
*Valentine's day!


What I want to work on most now though is my weight loss. I need to make myself more accountable. I need to get back on track. Which leads me to this...

I'm not going to blog as much. I know, you are all heart-broken because you enjoy my multiple posts a day, but I really need to focus on me right now. I need to push myself hard and not worry about fodder for my blog (more like mechanically processed blog fodder). I promise, however, to continue to do my weekly weigh ins on Wednesdays, and anything else exciting in my life, probably on Sundays.

I am not going to stop blogging (believe me, I'm addicted!) In fact, I am going to be working on my new design, which comes with many new elements for the site and it will have some great weekly articles too. [Hint: It involves cooking!]

I will still be updating The Max Experience and He Took Away My Debit Card as well, so be sure to subscribe if you haven't!

See you all tomorrow (Wednesday) for my weigh in. Don't be sad.

1 comment:

  1. aww,coming here is part of my morning routine... but I get it. Focus and concentrate on you... Looking forward to reading your recipes.

    I've been trying to focus on recipe/cooking but just don't have the time lately. It's a hard juggling act.

    Keep us posted...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!