Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Weigh in- A Loss!!

YES!! A small loss but I will take it!! I have my greedy little hands all over this loss.

Starting weight: 237.5
Last week: 218.4
This week: 218.0
Loss: .4 lbs
Total on WW: 12
Total to date: 19.5!!

Closely approaching that 20 lb mark again. Hello again old friend!!

While I didn't track every day, I tracked most days.

Plateau? 

So, it seems this whole "track it fool!" thing is working.

Gonna do it again this week and this time really keep control of my eating. It's hard since I have been eating so much more than I was, now it seems like I am depriving myself when I am really not.

We had a blizzard yesterday! 15 inches of snow and ice. Thankfully though, we didn't lose power. We lost internet for a few hours, which was annoying, but I just went back to bed. We had a level 1 snow emergency- for those of you who don't have snow or don't know, a level 1 means unless you are an emergency vehicle, you are forbidden to be on the road. If you're caught out (god only knows why you would want to be out!) you can get a ticket and your car impounded. A friend of ours who lives in another county is under a level Code Black which is the absolute worst road conditions.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm soooo new to blogging, so I'm not sure I'm evening 'doing it' right! Please keep up the good work--you're an inspiration :-)

    amomentwithkelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!