Monday, February 14, 2011

A Rose By Any Other Name...

I spent pretty much most of my day making these little beauties. I made 4 in total, 2 pink and 2 purple. I am finishing up the scarf that I started and I am going to buy some green yarn to do the leaves with, and attach them. In other news, it hit 40 degrees today. It was -7 all last week. Soon I won't need the scarf I am making. 


Pretties!
I posted this pic for two reasons: 1) the rose and 2) my thigh... its so small lol :) Ah narcissism, I missed you.

Back to the grind Monday. Gotta get on with the Shred and do another grueling week of exercises. I really enjoyed my day off. I need to plan more of these. 

2 comments:

  1. Lol that is one great picture of the rose and your thigh! Its so good that you're noticing little changes like that, you're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could knit! Your really good at it!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!