Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hello, Jillian? I'm calling in today...

Due to my lackluster performance yesterday in the Shred, I decided to take the day off. From just about everything, to be honest. 

I didn't work out. I didn't count points. And I certainly did not work. I slept a lot, finished those damn slippers I have been crocheting since November and started on a scarf with roses. 

I'm so happy to finally be on another project!! I am really happy that I was able to take a day off too. 

But it's back to the grind tomorrow- Day 9 awaits! 

Taking today off was perfect- I will get my Enell bra on Wednesday, which is the first day I start level 2. So excited!! 

Also yesterday I wore a size 16 (not 16W) for the first time in almost 2 years, and they fit perfectly! Wee!! I also kept looking at my thighs and noticing how much smaller and toned they are! How exciting! 

I guess losing 15.25" really helps though, right? ;) 


1 comment:

  1. Ya know, I always put the projects that help me relax LAST on my list too. Maybe we both should also work on scheduling in time to reward ourselves w/ crafty/creative activities?

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!