Monday, February 21, 2011

Why do you ask?

No- I haven't been tracking.
No- I haven't been doing the Shred
No- I haven't been eating responsibly.
No- I haven't gotten dressed.
No- I'm not going outside today
No- I am not in the mood for friends today
No- I am not depressed so quit asking
No- why do you keep asking me that
No- I am not crying over a commerical
No- I am not crying at the Fifth Element
No- I don't need a tissue
NO!- I said I am fine DAMMIT

No I am not going to stay up any more I am going to bed.


....Yes, it is snowing. And sleeting. I do have winter blues, why do you ask?

2 comments:

  1. lol poor brian hahaha hope you feel better soon and the fifth element is sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get up off that couch! You can do it! (And you'll feel SO much better when you do!) Need something movitational?http://hetookmylastname.blogspot.com/2011/02/day-11-serious-and-official-graduation.html
    (PS. I know I'll be fighting the "winter blues" when I move from Sunny So Cal to Washington state next month, so I'll need you to kick my butt too! My fiance and I are starting a weight loss blog next week. We both have about 20-30 lbs to lose.)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!