Sunday, March 13, 2011

Another Fine Day

Hey Bloggy Friends!

Today is another *great* day for me. I seriously think the last few blah days I had were due to PMS. I have marked it on my phone calendar on what days I would start to feel blue so I can look at that and go "ah, I see.." and not freak out about anything.

I have just been so happy today and hyper! I caught back up on sleep, too. I went to bed at 4 am (my usual time) and slept until 3 pm! The day before I only got 5 hours so between yesterday and today I averaged at my usual 8.

I have not stepped on the scale today. I am just not ready for that torture. I will weigh tomorrow, even though it has not been a full week. I fully expect to see a gain, and not a loss, but that is okay. It will be my first full week on the new weigh in day and action plan tomorrow, so I am looking forward to it.

It will go like this...

* Wake up and weigh.
* Enter weight on WW. Then 'spend' all of my weeklies.
* Have breakfast! << Scrambled eggs with cheese, and high fiber toast.
* Work out! << I am hoping to do a JM dvd but may also do Tae bo... so many decisions!
* Pass out!
* Make lunch << Probably going to have soup. I love soup!
* Do some laundry and take more pics of the new place.
*Crochet << Gotta finish this hat I am working on... before it gets too warm to wear it.
* Make dinner for Brian.
* Sleep!


Did I tell you all that I ate okra the other day? I know, I was surprised too. I had a can of chicken gumbo Campbell's soup and it had rice, tomatoes, chicken and of course, okra, in it. Since it was canned soup, and not freshly made, it meant that pretty much every thing was soggy. And that was okay, because there were some big chunks of okra in there. They were so mushy though. I don't know that I would have it again, but I might make it some time. I really only like tomato soup in a can and I usually have that with grilled cheese. I know, I am perpetually 5 years old.

My goals for the rest of the day are simple. Get in a 20 minute bicycle ride (Stella, I am looking at you...) and drink some more water.

It seems like dearest hubby is coming down with something... he is overly sensitive to cold, heat, and touch today. It could be lack of sleep on his part- he had to work this morning- but it could also be a cold or flu, since everyone at his work was ill last week. Praying that it is just lack of sleep.

I started looking through the grocery ads for this coming week and I am so excited, because frozen fruits are on sale (2/$5) and frozen veggies are too (5/$5) not to mention that there are quite a few other good deals, like chicken breasts, and pork loins, and of course, pastas! I love pasta! Even dog toys are on sale! I absolutely love grocery shopping! (Doesn't every food addict?)

Tonight's dinner is going to be chicken alfredo over bow ties (its the only pasta I got) and roasted red potatoes, corn and high fiber wheat toast. Doesn't that sound good? Sounds good to me!

I've got so much energy today it is really hard to sit still. What gets ants in your pants?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for great days - sounds like you're doing a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news on the sales! I'm jealous! lol

    Sounds like dinner is a little heavy on the complex carbs (pasta, potatoes, and fiber). Sounds good, but maybe throw some brocolli in with the pasta and forgo the bread or the potatoes?

    Just some food for thought. (By the time you read this, you've probably already eaten anyway! lol)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!