Friday, March 11, 2011

Disney on Ice and Bridesmaids

Disney on ice was AMAZING! My friend Carissa and I were the only grown people there without children but HEY it was awesome!



Let's just say if you are a fan of the Little Mermaid you would have loved that segment. Actually all of the segments were really cool. Cinderella got half the show to herself, which was disappointing, and Beauty and the Beast got really shafted (my absolute favorite!) but it's ok. It was still awesome, I would go again tonight if I could, and yes I really am 5 years old.

I have no pictures of the actual show- I can't find my camera, and Carissa's wouldn't work properly, but we do have a few of ourselves and that is all that matters, right??
I'll get those uploaded when she gets around to it. She's a lot like me, so you will probably never see them... I am just keeping it real. I'm just warning you now though! We are majorly cheesing!!

I resisted the allure of cheese sauce too, I am so proud of myself. I had a walking taco instead (Fritos corn chips, beef, lettuce, cheese and taco sauce) which to me is probably more filling. Carissa got the cheese sauce and I tried so hard to ignore it! I am glad I did.

Then we went back to hers where we watched The Lion King with our men and Max got into some paint. They were painting the kitchen a yellowish brown mustard color and Max got a little excited hehe he's got some paint on his fur and he did get a little sick from it today but no worries- he's ok. He just licked it a little I think and decided it was bad, then he ate cat food, and we all know what happened the last time he ate cat food.

I was supposed to go to Spin today with my uncle's half sister but due to a sick dog, I rain-checked. She was nice enough to let me... Sorry! Next week, I promise. ;) (I'm still scared sh*tless but I will do it... I will!)

And tonight is bridesmaid dress trying on thing a ma jig

Kayla is in town this weekend and she is insistent on me trying on dresses that most likely will look awful on me....but its her special day so its okay. Im kind of excited/simultaneously loathing it, just because it will be fun to buy all of the dresses but I have absolutely no money whatsoever so I will have to wait anyway to order it...

I was thinking since I am going to be trying on dresses anyway that I should dress up what do you guys think? I mean at least do hair and make up right? But I kind of want to do the whole dress-tights-boots thing too. I think I will.


And then of course..... I had the most amazing idea ever! Are you ready for it??

I decided that since I cannot leave my weekly points alone, I was going to essentially 'spend' them all at the beginning of the week- in theory, not in practice. I am going to say on Monday I had all 49 points even though I really *won't*. If I see my 'savings bank' is empty, perhaps that will force me to eat only within my allowance.

Does that make sense? I am not really going to eat all the points on Monday- I am just going to say I did, that way I am not tempted to eat 10 weeklies every night. Its like real life! I only have this much 'money'- 35 points- to spend every day. (To be honest, I wish I had $35 to spend every day- that would be awesome!)

What do you think? I can do that with out depriving myself of anything. I can have a WW dessert every day if I wanted. I'm not worried about that. I am worried about getting out of control and maybe seeing that my 'savings bank' is empty, I won't be tempted to dip into it. Unlike real life where I have no savings at all.

Also- I know why I have been eating like a pig and just feeling super blah, and guilty over everything! Hello, Aunt Flow! I always forget. I am going to make a note on my calender right now, that in 28 days, I will be like this again. I might go 21 days out so I can see- "Oh yeah, my crazy week is here" Now that I have started, things will go back to normal emotionally and hopefully I wont be dipping into the jar of peanut butter again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!