Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday: Weigh In!

It's Monday, which is weigh in day! Hurray!

My new system is working like a charm for me! Here is what I did for the week! 

* I ran! Monday, Wednesday and Saturday, clocking in over 11 miles for the week! 
* I did P90X Arms & Shoulders for a whole hour
* I cooked a lot this week! We had stir fry, *burgers* and pancakes! Haha!
* I did P90X Ab Ripper X (and very nearly died, that one is super hard!)

What does that mean? It means I lost 1.8 lbs! Hurray! That's 3.8 lbs in 2 weeks. I like this pace very much, thank you!

That "Goal" line is getting closer....

I ate 27 weekly and earned 26 Activity


All in all, I feel pretty awesome. I have to do a run today, hopefully better than last time. See you all later.

PS I am awesome!

6 comments:

  1. WOOOOO HOOOOOO awesome weigh in!!! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your work out strategies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY. congrats :) I just started WW online today to hopefully kick the plateau's butt! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I third it: you are awesome! Congrats on the loss :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on the loss! Nice workouts, I may try the arms P90X this week. I did the cardio one and liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are fabaroony! Send some of your energy!

    And thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Very very appreciated!

    XX

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!