Wednesday, April 6, 2011

All of Us- Part 2

Jayden, Colby, Ty, Bronson, Hunter, Brandon, Sandi, Shaylee
Dalin, Jazzi, Ellie, Sailor, Pickle, Jace, Kate, Hadley
with pets Charlie, Tang, Storm, and Calvin


Brian just finished his commission for the lovely Sandi over at Habitat4Insanity. Sandi has been a wonderful lady to work with and her kids crack me up. Brian and I had a great time looking through her pictures and deciding how to represent her family.

Not only that, but she is promoting his commissions too! What a great lady!

Of course, you don't have to be a reader of Sandi's to commission Brian. You can do that through me!

check out his website here
email him here

or if you dont want to talk to him
you can email me instead

We'll send you over an invoice and a questionnaire for you to fill out and return with your pictures.

I am of course his secretary so I will be handling all of the blog-related stuff and get his blog up to speed. In the meantime, however, you can check out his page on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I love it and that you're his secretary! I would totally be future husband's secretary, too ;)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!