Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday: Measurements

I woke up this morning and got on the scale 217.8 is staring back at me. I am thrilled and hope to keep this number going. After being 220 something on Monday, this fantastic!

I also am very stressed out. I like to pretend I am not, but my eating habits yesterday said otherwise.

After a surprise visit to my parents in my home town yesterday- I devoured a Cadbury egg, 3.5 Reese's eggs, 2 salisbury steaks, 1 cup-ish of mashed potatoes slathered in gravy, *white* Sunbeam bread.....I haven't eaten white bread in years now....


I was stuffed. But wanted more.

Came home and fell asleep. Woke up and made Brian go to taco bell where I got a chicken quesadilla. Sigh. At least I am okay now.

Haven't even had coffee today.

On to measurements.



Significant changes! Over 4 inches lost this week! Yay! my lower abs (read: belly) is smaller than my boobs! (finally!)

Success!!

Measuring every week gives me the same sense of data that weighing every day does. It gives me a fantastic reference point. It points out mistakes to me quickly. It shows me what areas I need to improve on and what is already going. I am not sure what was up with the thigh measurement- maybe its muscle? Or maybe its swollen, since my legs are tender today. I don't know. I'm just happy I am seeing losses left and right on my upper body. Bust, waist, abs! Oh my!

I noticed that my pants are all now too baggy through the hips and thighs. I noticed that my bras don't dig into me any more (could they actually be comfortable to wear??) My Enell bra doesn't feel as tight on my ribcage- I feel like I can breathe! I love it.

Running rocks.

Oh and so does eating well (most of the time anyway... stupid Easter candy!)

2 comments:

  1. I think running keeps my legs toned as well :) they fit better in my pants!

    Good for you for seeing ANOTHER loss!
    Junk food just makes me crave more junk food unfortunately!

    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like good changes! Running is SO good for stress! :)
    I find that if I do something healthy (drink a glass of water, go for a walk, do yoga, etc) first thing in the Am, I am more concious of what I put in my body.
    We posted a loss this week too! http://snowwhiteprincecharmingandthe70pounds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!