Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Summer Lovin' Week 2

uhm... this is why I don't do challenges... I completely failed AGAIN this week.

But! As you likely know, I tracked all of yesterday, and every thing so far today as well. I am a superstar in that regard....

I'm going to print off my GOALS and then you know... follow them... I am still in the running... I promise!!

Regardless of whether or not I am meeting my goals for the challenge, I am very proud of myself lately. Don't be fooled. What you see here, is not an illusion. I really am feeling awesome.

Proof?


I'm wearing shorts today. Right now, in fact. Yep.

Living the dream.

I'll try to pay attention complete the challenge this next week! :)

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha, I'm hosting the challenge and I haven't reported losses either! :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!