Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sunshine and Rainbows

All is finally right in Brian's head! Hurray! He told me that he could tell he was feeling better because he actually dreamed last night. He dreamed he was Spider-man. Boys will be boys, I suppose.


Today he is having a friend come over which I think will further make him happy. I also plan on forcing encouraging him to take a walk with me since it's 65 degrees out and sunny. We have 2 hours before the friend shows up (ish... this friend is notoriously late to everything ever, so there really is no rush.) We said "come over after 4" which means he might show up at 9. Which is cool, I don't care when he's coming I just like to know that he is.


I'm so glad that Brian is doing great again. It was really hard watching him be all upset and trying to tell him that it would be okay and its not the end of the world. I have been on the other side of the situation myself so I knew what he was going through, but that doesn't make it any easier to watch. It was really tough. I'm glad it's over and I was able to be the strong (sane) one for once.

I think a nice hour walk will tire us all out. Brian, Max, and me all need a little sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!