Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Best Baby Buy of All Time

I seriously got the best deal ever! My best friend Kayla had mentioned a friend of hers was looking to sell her baby gear, fast. And it turns out, she was selling it on the cheap! My parents paid the $10 she wanted for it, and they came home with 2 tubs full of baby clothes, ranging from newborn-9 months, as well as bibs, shoes, and maternity clothes. Let's not forget the carseat! It's a Greco, and Winnie the Pooh. She also included a huge book "Your Pregnancy, Week by Week"

All I have are some pics my mom took with her iPhone and sent over to me. I am so excited!! Brian and I are going up on Sunday (our anniversary) to bring home all the baby's new things!

It's kind of sinking in now... Holy sh-- ... I'm having a baby!!

I think its sunk in for Brian too... he kind of freaked out on me last night. He's worried he won't make enough money at his new job to care for us. But he will. I know he will. I told him that I wouldn't have married him if I thought he was a loser, and I know he will provide. I'm not worried at all. I told him that I would stand by him and I needed him to stand by me too. This is going to be hard for both of us, as we have never done anything like this before. We've been together almost 4 years at this point, married for two, so I think we will be alright.

Not to mention all the support we are getting from our families. Geez, they are baby nuts already and I am not even showing! The baby is the size of an orange seed! I think I will be *well* prepared for the baby now- at least with clothes and baby gear. Maybe not for the actual baby... haha! But I am not worried about that right now.

I still would love to get more baby gear and if you people have any... send it my way! (If you want!) I think I'm alright on clothes, but need gear, like crib, bassinet, stroller, diaper bag, baby bottles, bottle warmers, baby everything. Seriously. I'm sure we could work something out :) Email me at groovygirl1140@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!