Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ABC's Of Food

Saw this one going around, and I love questionnaires so it was only a matter of time...

{A} Apple - What is your favorite? 

Honeycrisp

{B} Bread - Regardless of calories or nutrition, what would you like to have a big slice of? 

Good old fashioned white bread. Specifically, Sunbeam. Mmm.

{C} Cereal - What is your favorite? 

Reese's Puffs.

{D} Doughnut - I'm sure your not eating them now, but what kind is your favorite? 

Bavarian cream long john.

{E} Eggs - How do you like yours prepared? 

Scrambled, with cheese and ketchup

{F} Fat Free - What is your favorite product? 

Cool-Whip or cottage cheese.

{G} Groceries - Where do you purchase your at? 

Meijer

{H} Hot Beverages - What is your favorite? 

Coffee with chocolate cream, sugar, and milk.

{I} Ice Cream - What is your favorite? 

Moosetracks- vanilla ice cream with big, thick ribbons of rich fudge, and miniature peanut butter cups

{J} Jam or Jelly - Do you eat them, and if so what kinds? 

Grape, raspberry, and strawberry. No seeds please

{K} Kashi - Do you purchase their products, if so which ones? 

Uh no. Not going to buy a 4 ounce box of cereal for $3 when I can buy 2-16 ounce boxes of anything else for the same price.

{L} Lunch - What was yours today? 

An extremely over priced cheeseburger at the zoo.

{M} Microwave - What is your favorite microwaved meal or snack? 

Pancakes or sausage-biscuit sandwiches

{N} Nutrients - Do you like carbohydrates, fats, or proteins the most?

Carbs. I love my meat though

{O} Oil - What kind do you use?

Olive oil when I remember.

{P} Protein - How do you get yours?

To quote Leeloo from the Fifth Element.. "Chick-ahn. Good!"


{Q} Quaker - How do you like your oats? 

Thanks but no thanks

{R} Roasting - What is your favorite food to roast?

Beef. Haha

{S} Sandwich - What is your favorite? 

From Subway- Turkey with melted provolone cheese on honey-wheat bread, with southwest sauce and mayo. I used to get pepperoni on it, but now I get spinach and green bell pepper. Oh yeah!


{T} Travel - How do you handle eating while traveling? 

I freak out and eat everything in sight.

{U} Unique - What is your strangest food combination? 

Anything slathered in cheese sauce

{V} Vitamins - What kind do you take? 

Prenatal! Iron fortified....

{W} Water - How much do you drink a day?

I don't really count that any more, but I should probably drink more than I am.

{X} X-Ray - If we did a tummy x-ray what foods would we see? 

Gnarly, mashed up foods... oh alright, 2 lunchables - turkey, cheese, and crackers with bite size Butterfingers.

{Y} Youth - What food reminds you of your youth? 

Chili. Spaghetti. Lasagna. Cube steak. Meat loaf. My mom was a great cook and we didn't eat out much.


{Z} Zucchini - How do you prepare it?

I'm sorry, I do not understand the question. No habla zucchini.

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!