Saturday, July 23, 2011

Roller Coaster

I had a super rough day yesterday, my emotions were running up and down and back again. I won't really get into it, but let's just say that it was probably 15% pregnancy hormones and 85% circumstances. I am glad though, that I did not eat my feelings. I did however cry a lot and call Brian about every 15 minutes. I got his voicemail so many times he said it was painful to listen to each one since I just kept sobbing.
 
I finally took a xanax. 

Oh I got a call back from the dr's office and I have a "small" bladder infection which needed to be taken care of, pronto. So I luckily got a free prescription at Meijer and now I have to take (3) 500 mg pills a day for a week.

Anyway, today was a much better day. No complaints. 

I finally found a pain reliever that works. Tylenol for whatever reason doesn't do it for me. Excedrin has always been the only thing to help alleviate pain, whether it was from my ankle being stiff or a headache. I was looking at all the different types of Excedrin and they had one that was asprin/ibuprofen free. It's just acetaminophen and a little bit of caffeine. Tension Headache its called. And even though it's basically the same as Tylenol, it works. It might be the "placebo" effect or mind over matter, but it works, so that's all that matters (and it's safe for baby too!)

My parents got a pool yesterday (I know right? they just came over, had to run out and buy a pool!) I guess its one of those inflatable ones? It's 12 ft diameter and 3 ft deep so it sounds nice... not exactly a kiddie pool. Tomorrow I think we are going up for a visit and probably going to bob around in the water. Brian's all excited. He loves swimming hehe 

My slight sunburn went away, because I put some Solarcaine on it and it alleviated any pain/itching so I'm good there. Now I just need to go out every day so I can get tanned! 

And that's all for now. Not anything so exciting that you all were wondering where I went off to. I promise I'm not having too much fun with out you guys! 

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!