Friday, July 29, 2011

You Look Better Pregnant

So it's true. What they say.

Men really do find pregnant women very attractive. I think it's some basic instinct in them. That they have successfully procreated and extended the human species, so obviously, they are proud that their mates are swelling with their young...

Or....

It  could be that my tits are bigger, my skin is softer, my hair is thicker, shinier, and more luxurious. And let's not forget that suddenly, I have an insatiable appetite. Of the carnal kind.

But anyway, that's not really important. What's important is that I am getting lavished with more compliments than I could shake a stick at.

Some of them come at odd times though. For example...

Him: "Wow, you look really great today."
Me: *blinks.* "I just woke up. And I'm wearing a stained t shirt and a pair of granny panties. I have Cindy Lou Who hair."
Him: "Yeah, you're hot."
Me: "Er, yes thank you hunny. Can I have coffee now?"

But all of them are sweet, and I do appreciate every one. I even thank him again and tell him how much it means to me (after I've had my coffee!) :)

Oh, and I agree. I totally look better pregnant.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe then you should have lots of babies so you're constantly pregnant! hehehehehh

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL. If only I could send you the audio for the way I read this to Sean. Awesome blog chika!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!