Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What's New Wednesday

I think I might try something here... it's not an official thing yet, but we'll see how it goes.

What's New Wednesday. If it becomes a thing, it will get its own graphic.

Anyway


1. Brian felt the baby kick for the FIRST time (super early) this morning!! 

We'd be trying to catch the baby kicking for a week or two but every time that he went to put his hand on my bump, the baby stubbornly went quiet. For hours, if need be. I know, what a little brat. Brian was super bummed out. But stupid early this morning, around 3 am, he grabbed my belly for the heck of it and his eyes lit up. "Was that a kick?"

Yes! Yes it was!

2. I sold our bikes on Craigslist. Individually, for $40 each.

We have a man coming over NOW to look at the men's bike and buy it, and a lady coming over Saturday morning to buy the lady's bike. I'm so happy!!

3. I scrubbed a toilet.


Really. I did. And it looks really nice. I used a bit of bleach and a brush and scrubbed all the surfaces and wiped them down. The toilet looks fantastic. 




So that concludes the first ever (and possibly weekly) What's New Wednesday. 


What's new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!