Monday, October 31, 2011

So Long, Farewell, Until We Meet Again!

Good bye, Taurus. I junked you today. It was nothing personal. You lasted us 18 months with no problems. However, I cannot afford to pay the upkeep and maintenance on you, let alone the repairs. I have a baby on the way. I need the money. You may be torn apart (literally) and each one of your pieces sold. However, you will go on for greater things. Whatever those things are, I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.

If you are wondering what I got out of you, it was no paltry sum. Originally, you were purchased for $570. We parted ways today and a very nice man hooked you up to a tow truck and handed me $420. You are obviously in high demand, little car. The last two cars we sold for cash barely scraped together $400 combined. You should be proud.

I handed over the title and the keys to the nice man and said my good byes. You and I had some fun times together. Like... you know what? We never had fun times.

Ah well.

Anyway, I gotta go. Have a good one, car.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great deal on what you got for junking her... especially compared to what you paid!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!