Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Walking Dead

Ye Gods am I tired.

I must be in training for being a mom or something.

That's the only explanation I can come up with. I am all out of whack with my sleeping pattern. Some days I sleep all day and can't seem to stay awake. Other days I can't seem to sleep. Rinse, repeat, reuse and recycle.

Bah. I'm considering taking a sleeping pill on the days I can't sleep just so I can get back on a semi normal schedule. Did you know most days I stay up until 8 am? that's insane... even for this night owl. I don't know if it's a secret fear or paranoia of going into labor while I'm sleeping that is keeping me up, or if I just got my schedule out of whack.

Today was really hard to stay awake all day. I tried so so hard that way I would fall asleep at a more reasonable hour of 4 am (quite normal for us) instead of at 8 am like I did today. I was up at noon. I know... I am a freak of nature, lol can't help it though.

The day before though I could hardly get out of bed. I actually slept most of the day away, and only got up twice to go to the bathroom. I didn't even eat until it was after dark.

This can't go on. I need a normal schedule. I don't have any sleeping pills here. I just have NyQuil, which I can't take. I will have to run out and get some I guess. I won't have any trouble sleeping tonight. I am on the verge of falling asleep at the drop of a hat. I am day dreaming about sleep.

Get used to no sleep... I know.

I totally understand.

I feel functional. I can do basic things, like breathe, eat, and remember to wipe the drool off of my face. But I am lacking in performance, definitely.

Do you know how many typos I've had already? Thank God for Google Chrome and its spellchecker :)

I am looking forward to my pillow tonight. Do you think it's considered cheating if I talk dirty to it? Oh pillow, I love the way you caress my face, you know just how to make me feel at peace... and your friend, jersey sheets, ooh the two of you conform to every curve of my body.

lol now I am just getting silly.

Sorry. Nighty nightie night night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!