Thursday, April 12, 2012

This Week.

It's been an eventful week here in baby land.

Drake threw up. Like, projectile vomiting. For the first time ever. I have now joined that club. It's a club I didn't really want to join. But I have membership now, and have already paid my dues. Dammit.

I think he was just not feeling well that day, because he vomited a LOT. All over himself, his Boppy pillow, and because he was sitting on the couch, well it ran right down between the cushions of the couch to the floor, where it collected in a nice, neat pile... on top of the TV remote we had lost a few days prior.

They say shit rolls down hill, but so does vomit.

Yesterday he was incredibly cranky, like nothing would calm him down, except a car ride. The car ride was fantastic for 2 reasons: Drake fell asleep in the car and it was a nice day, so the screaming wasn't so bad with the sun shining.

Today, he's okay, just fussy.

I'm going to my first Zumba class tonight with my friend and at least one other person. I'm not sure who this other person is though. It doesn't matter. But it is a 1 hour class and then they want to stay and do the 1 hour toning class afterward, so that means my first class will be 2 hours long! I'm scared.

I'll be home in time for bedtime, and will (thankfully) miss Cranky Hour in which he is at his peak crankiness. I know. I'm excited.

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!