Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hello Murphy

You know that saying, whatever can go wrong, will? Well Brian got a flat tire. Some how he got a nail in the tire. Luckily it can be saved, we can plug it for $10 but this time of the month is always crunch time, we are trying to make sure we have enough for rent and any extra money needing to be spent is never looked at with friendly eyes. Glare glare... but hey, it's alright.

Just a day in the life.

Sweet baby Drake is back to his normal sleeping schedule and I think he is back to himself. He is definitely less cranky lately. I want to say that he is done teething, but really he's just begun. Once they get one, you know it's going to be just a matter of time before they get the rest of them! haha

Okay, one last "complaint" it's very hot in our apartment. Living on the third floor tends to do that to you though. The best way to keep the apartment cool though, I learned, is to make sure the blinds are closed from 10-2 and that the doors to all the individual rooms are shut. it takes less time and energy to keep those rooms cool if its a smaller square footage. I also brought out the fan from the baby's room and I put it on high so it keeps the air circulating. It keeps things cooler than usual but still there is no getting away from it, it is h-o-t hot!

It's going to be a long summer.

Anyway, Drake is going to my parent's today for his weekly visit and I have a lot of work that I have to do today so I am going to go enjoy my small break while I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!