Sunday, July 22, 2012

It's In The Cards

So, as I was browsing Pinterest, I stumbled across this work out routine.


Sounded fun, so I picked up a deck of cards, shuffled it and gave it a go.

Here's what you need to know.

*Ace and a 1 are the same thing.
*I don't know if this is actually from Jillian Michaels or not.
*Face cards (Jack, Queen, King) are 10 reps also.
*This workout will kick your ass!

Brian and I took turns drawing cards and we would both do the moves. Near the end of the deck, we ended up doing 30 push ups in a row. It was KILLER.

It will get you hot and sweaty. It will keep you on your toes. It is like the perfect work out, there is no jumping jacks, it's always random, and you will be begging for that ace card to turn up!

It's the only thing I've done from Pinterest so far. I like it.

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!