Sunday, January 11, 2009

Zombies. Vampires. Werewolves. Oh My.

I cannot stand zombie movies or videogames. Zombies creep me out, big time. God forbid there ever was a zombie invasion! I would not be amongst the survivors that's for sure. 

I would either:
 a) already have died a horrible death (likely)
2) Take a bottle of sleeping pills and drink myself to a comatose and eventually dead state so I don't feel my organs being ripped out.

Always plan for the worst, as my mom keeps telling me. Oh yeah. Zombies? Covered. Jobless/homeless? Still ironing the kinks out. 

With that being said.... I absolutely LOVE vampires. Love. Them. Love'em. Why? I have a theory. When my mom was pregnant with me, she read Anne Rice's Interview with a Vampire. My first vampire movie was Interview with a Vampire. 

I just love Lestat. *giggles* 

The Sookie Stackhouse Southern Mystery books (about the supernatural, including vampires and werewolves and NO zombies, thankfully) are amazing. I have all the books (except one) and all the audiobooks, (except one) and I've read each book twice and listened to each book once.

And werewolves are ok, lol. Not much to say on them.

Anyway, the Fiance and the Brother are playing Left4Dead last night, the latest zombie game and I had a terrible migraine and I went to bed but I could still hear the zombies screeching the horrible music and the characters saying "I'm out of ammo" or "Help help it's got me!" and I couldn't fall asleep. Finally, I did and had zombie-laced nightmares and kept waking up to wake up the Fiance and tell him. 

Bless him, he half woke and pulled me closer and kissed me on the forehead. Then promptly started snoring again. 

But the dreams didn't stop. They got worse. My subconscious mind decided then and there to change it around. "Think Vampires" it said. "Think of tall blond vampires. Eric the Viking and Lestat...." 

Needless to say, it worked. Then my dream was filled with myself becoming a vampire and my fake funeral (which my parents and Fiance knew what really happened) and I would go about and prowl on the wicked and take all their money. I was rich, thin, and fabulously sexy. 

You never hear of fat vampires, do you? I wonder if it's part of the changing process.

2 comments:

  1. hehe i have always thought they keep u locked up for a month starving us to get us thin first

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm maybe. or since you are technically dead maybe no need for fat?

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!