Monday, February 9, 2009

Inspirational Messages

Today was one of those days...the bad kind. The kind where I wake up with a knot in my stomach worrying for all I'm worth about things I can't do anything about.

The Fiance and I walked around the outdoor mall near our house then we went to get my oil changed, and on the way home I started worrying. Thinking I would need to take a nerve pill and go to bed early because I was worrying myself sick.

But then, I saw this message, and it really hit home for me:

"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf."

This really impacted me, and made me realize while there isn't a lot I can do, there still is some stuff I can. I need to learn to relax and go with the flow, seriously. I'm too young to be this knotted up with worry. Best part of all, this message wasn't on a church or anything spouting self help...it was a chiropractor.

Beautiful!

In any case, do you think walking constantly for 3 hours is enough to burn off the Coldstone ice cream I had? Ooooh, sweet delicious, fattening ice cream.

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!