Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New blog!

Yes friends, this is it! I started a blog specifically for my recipes and cooking-related things only! I am very excited about it!!! Yay!!

In other news, yesterday we walked all around for 3 hours, the fiance and I. Today, my ankle hurts really really bad. Stiff and swollen. This just shows you how out of shape I really am. When I lived at home I would take hour long walks everyday, and I had no problems. I was lighter than I am now, of course. But the Fiance promised we would walk every day, and today is another fine day.

We are also having our friends from out of town over, and I get to make them my lasagna. Today I am going to put spinach in it, as I discovered I absolutely love it!

This is going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!