Sunday, February 15, 2009

New arts and crafty things!

We're doing our coffee table and end table as a mosaic. I think it will be loads of fun, the Fiance and I are both doing it.

It's kind of an involved process. You have to get grout, tiles, tile cutters, and glue. You draw the design then you glue the tiles after you cut them. Then after its all done, you wait over night and then you mix grout in a bucket and go nuuuts with it. After it's dry, you wash it off your mosaic.

Weird.

But I also wanted to try stained glass. So I bought a little starter kit at the art store and a candle holder I found at the dollar store, and here's what I've done so far. This has to dry overnight.

Excuse the messy table, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!