Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ESP.....N,

The other day I wrote about donating blood.
Couldn't wait to donate blood.

Hubby and I ran errands today,
We got his license changed and his new bank card on the way.
We went to the cake/candy decorating store so I could pick up some fondant and stuff for a friend's birthday party this weekend.

We went to the mall to goof around.
Inside Barnes and Noble I looked for books on Prohibition. Sadly disappointed I suggested on a whim we should go to our college we graduated from and see our favorite instructor.

We pull up and

the Blood Mobile was there.




My god. There it was. I had just thought about donating on Monday. I had no idea they would be there. I wasn't even thinking of going to school til the minute it popped out of my mouth.

I must have a little ESP.
PS Yes I donated and so did hubby, after much pestering.

He has Type O- blood, the kind preferred for accident victims and babies needing transfusions. He can donate to everyone, but only receive O-.
I'm the exact opposite, being AB+, I can only donate to those who have AB+ but receive any type of blood.

All in all it was fun, we even impressed some of the nurses who thought it was great that a husband and wife both donated, and that he took my last name :)

And they were all over him for his blood type. You can be sure I will make him donate again lol

2 comments:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!