Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oh, forgot to tell you all

I worked out on the Wii Fit Plus for 43 minutes yesterday, and 38 today. Much better than I thought I could do, but now I am sore.

A good sore. An accomplished-something sore.
Let's keep up this trend. Soon I will be over my phobia of people (at least enough to go running at my fitness center I have at my apartment).

They only have a few weight machines (which i have no idea how to use) and a treadmill, and an elliptical. I can run on the elliptical for 30 minutes.

I also thought I would point out that I am no longer at my heaviest. That was back in May 09. I weighed 237.5 then. Now I am 223.5 so I have lost 14 in 7 months! Ah ha ha... sad really. I was down to 210. :(

Onederland isnt far off. Only 24 lbs.
I'll keep you updated.

3 comments:

  1. You can do it! I love your list of goals as well. 50lbs in 6 months is doable.

    The exercise really speeds up the process and makes you feel so good as well.

    Good luck and ask if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the comment. its your blog and your progress that inspired me to do it this time. no more excuses.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!