Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Layout

If you noticed, I have re-organized my layout a bit. My hubby also randomly drew a pic of me, and I thought the colours matched well with my layout so new pic! YAY! It actually mostly looks like me

I have the whole day off so I am boiling chicken for chicken and noodles for dinner, yummy yummy~! I also have to go to Curves today.

It snowed like a mother last night we got a few inches, and it was especially coming down at 1 am. Why do I know this? I was out in it! Brrr!

Major construction going on all the time at my apartment complex, and its not very fun. I can't sleep because I'm basically a 2nd/3rd shifter meaning I'm not up until the late afternoon! So we had jackhammers going, trucks revving engines and backing up with annoying beeping sounds, and all kinds of mess!

They are in the process of widening our road into a 4-lane, and as they do that, the apartment complex will have to do some construction to accommodate. I am so not living here after the summer. LOL Lease is up in October I think? Maybe September.


I woke up with a stuffy nose and I have been sneezing a lot, hope I am not getting sick.

I drank some soy milk today and feel like a hippie. No offense to any hippies out there! I like it, it tastes really good and sweet, but I'm not digging on their whole "the way mother nature intended it" and "nature's perfect protein" yada blah

I do like how it has so many vitamins and such in it. Perfect breaky!

I have to go to the store today to do some grocery shopping things are a little tight money wise but I do have my trusty handy dandy credit card for emergencies! I think groceries count!

And that's it for Thursday.

3 comments:

  1. thank you debbie, if you want any artwork done, whether its for layouts or icons, etc, check out http://wwww.bfarrar.webs.com (that's my husband's portfolio)

    Sorry, had to plug that in there hehe! But I'm glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!