Friday, January 29, 2010

Feeling Saucy

Honestly woke up this afternoon (giggle) feeling great!
Went to bed at 4am so waking up at 1pm isnt that bad, right?

Okay, its awful.

Anyway, hubby has to work today
Being a good housewife I asked
What do you want for dinner


Give me a list he said
I list a bunch of things and he decides on Chicken Enchiladas
We had these Wednesday. My mom made them
They were awesome.

So I make them today too.

But since I am on a diet here's what I altered.
Lots more onion and green pepper
Fat free refried beans
Low fat cheese
and lots and lots of chicken!

yummy yummy I got food in my tummy...

I doubt the hubby will notice the low-fat alternatives, I know I wont.

I also got some instant breakfast shake powder and I mixed it with my chocolate silk. Talk about delicious. It comes out as a triple-thick, double chocolatey, tasty treat. With lots of protein, fiber, and vitamins! No matter what time my breakfast is, I know I am covered.

I think I will take a multi-vitamin every night too. :( I hate horsepills, but if it helps...

I didnt go to Curves today because I am SORE YAY
the bottoms of my feet hurt.

Weird. I will do some EA Active today though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!