Friday, January 29, 2010

Major Rewards.

I added a nifty little bar on the side of my rewards that I want. It makes me feel more motivated knowing I am rewarding myself on some extras.

Note there are food rewards. While clothes are great, wonderful and dandy, food is a big part of my life. I want to be able to eat somewhere special after sweating my ass off (literally!) My favorite restaurant in the whole world is Flat Top Grille, it's a "create-your-own" stir-fry place.

My uncle took me there on my 18th birthday.
It's where I discovered I liked some unusual foods. (for me anyway)

Besides what's better than loading up your bowl with rice, spinach, noodles, chicken, steak, cheese, eggs, shrimp, potatoes, green peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, and corn??

Raspberry lemonade! lol :)

Coldstone Creamery (is ironically next door, the bastards!) and I love their cake batter ice cream. I load mine up with Reeses. Don't judge. Some people go all fancy. But I like classics.

You gain 10 lbs by walking in the door. LOL

The Major Reward though will be a new Coach bag. I love the one my mom and I share, but it would be neat to have another hehe then we can both be stylish all the time.



I did EA Active today, for 40 minutes, and I burned 250 calories. So even on my day off, I still exercised. Arent you proud of me? I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!