Friday, February 19, 2010

One Day At a Time

I am mortified.
Been adhering to my diet for the last few days religiously
and I am up 3lbs!

THREE of my FOUR that I lost!
UGH

I couldnt believe it.
I was all depressed.
I texted my mom.

Me: WTF I am up 3lbs.
Me: I even stuck to diet.
Me: WTFFFFFFF

she doesnt answer.
I go back to bed.
Sleep til 5pm

FIVE PM

I couldnt believe it.


Finally get a hold of mom.

Her: have you been going
Me: going?
Her: potty
Me: no
Her: thats what it is then
Me: ive even been eating fiber
Me: lots of fiber
Her: Yeah, it doesnt work on us.
Her: trust me

Lame.

I dont feel depressed any more or demotivated.
I just need to erm
well
you know.

Haha.

I have my Lose it! App linked with my Twitter account.
Last night I tweeted: "I did Stella for 7 minutes and burned 96 calories"

LOL I am sure anyone who reads that would be very confused.
Stella is so needy. What a bitch.

One day at a time.

I am so over this whole drinking water thing. I am on my third glass today (20 oz glasses) and its quite annoying.

Also, updated: I rode Stella for 8 minutes today. And went another .25 of a mile. I am up to 1.25 miles now! Wooo! I also logged my grocery shopping as exercise because lets face it, it is. Lifting boxes. Pushing carts. Lifting bags. Carrying bags. And of course, carrying bags upstairs!

I am just wanting to see some results. Once we get the new car sorted out, I want to go back to Curves. It's so hard now as hubby is working double shifts all the time lol I dont any time to go. Stella will keep me busy though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!