Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Updated Layout and Stella

You may notice my super cute, aww-inducing header.
It was designed by my loving and amazing husband.
He also designed my mom's, for her blog, here:
Mandatory Blog

If you would like something done for your blog
You can visit his online portfolio here
Brian Farrar Design


I have decided to name my bike Stella!
Why? Because it's fun to say.
Examples:

Stella likes to be ridden hard
Stella pushed me to the limit
Stella supports my fat ass.

I also have a pic of Stella.
I just need to upload it.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! That's funny...I follow your Mom's blog. :) I had no clue you two are related. LOL@ Stella likes to be ridden hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yeah we get that a lot :) thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!