Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Daily Goals!

Today started cleaning up my bedroom. Hubby is charge of everything that is not clothes related.. and Im in charge of laundry.

Hard work.

Got my fancy watch in the mail today, its really nice. Love it so far.
It's purple.

Yesterday I took my mom's dog, Goober, out for a walk. He had already been on one so it was much easier to control him and tell him what to do/not to do. We even let a neighborhood kid pet him. Exciting! I didn't do a load of laundry however, I did do a load of dishes and even wash some by hand, so I consider it equal.

Today's daily goal....sleep. I have been so incredibly tired the last couple of days, I can barely function.

However I have company coming over in a few hours and that requires more cleaning and scrubbing and then making enchiladas with spanish rice. Yay... I love cooking, I really do. But today I am just not into it. Hubby asked if we could order pizza, but as you recall, my weekly goal is to not eat out this week... I dont know what to do I mean, I will most definitely make enchiladas like a good housewife. My husband told me to, so therefore... I have to :)

At least he keeps me honest. He keeps me strong when I waver, and he carries me when I fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!