Thursday, April 1, 2010

Post 199...

I did a load of laundry, did a load of dishes, cooked enchiladas. They were a bit spicy for me, but I am a big wuss when it comes to spice. I mean, seriously, the only heat I put in was a tsp of red pepper flakes...

Anyway... We still had company over and ran out of drinks so I ran to the store and bought more, the guys hinted they wanted sherbet and I bought Rainbow kind, because nothing is better than orange, lime and RASPBERRY!

Also bought sugar cookie dough, which thankfully mutated into huge cookies and then erm stuck to the pan so that failed miserably.

Other than that a very uneventful day. I did get my nap in. Oh, and I also broke my laptop, at least momentarily. No surprise there. It wouldn't boot, then when it finally did, it said that there were no networks around to connect to. LOL so hubby had to fiddle with it and got it all sorted.

A few days ago, my mom said that since I have started taking control of my life and weight again that I am not depressed or as emotional anymore. Hubby also confirmed this. Last night I had a really bizarre dream. I was arguing with my mom that we should take Goober for a walk because it was 75 degrees out and she was telling me that I was acting stupid... so I got angry and emotional and she kept making fun of me.

Now... I think this was my sub-conscience having an argument with itself. One half, portrayed by my mom, wanted me to stay in bed where it was lovely. The other half, angry irrational me, wanted to go outside today, because it is in fact, 75 degrees out today.
I am not sure why my mom was in it...Sorry ma.

Yay, all my inner arguments happen in my sleep now... lol

As you may have guessed from the title, this is my 199th post, I was planning on doing something cool with number 200 but I don't have any time for that now. I will however, do something incredibly awesome when I reach my next benchmark of 25 lbs.

Anyone see any good April Fools' jokes today? Deviantart made everyone's avatars either Team Edward or Team Jacob from Twilight, which annoys me as I hate Twilight.
Gmail and Google deleted all the vowels from the page... but thats all I've seen so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!