Monday, March 1, 2010

Holy Crap Fatman! An Award!




Holy crap fatman! Someone gave me an AWARD! YAY WOW Thanks! I never thought I'd get one, or that anyone besides my mom and my hubby would even read this blog lol so it's very sweet of So Over Fat to give me one. Aww! I have warm fuzzies.

Now to reveal the mysteries of me (6 of them anyway)

1. I suffer from irrational fears, like snakes coming out of the bathtub drain and monsters under my bed. I blame my mom for this. Although she tried to be funny, apparently she gave birth to a wimp. I still believe these things may happen to me, even though rationally I know they cannot.
2. I have an extreme people-phobia. I hate talking to people if I don't have to. HOWEVER if you get me in a social situation, I become the life of the party and very social.
3. I am constantly homesick. Odd, because I only live half an hour away from my home town and go there every week. I think it's because I miss the dog. And my parents. But the dog is important to me too. Not so much the cat.
4.My husband took my last name, but for a long time we were going to do things the "traditional" way. Then we said the heck with it, it was a stupid tradition and when we got ahold of the Government, even they thought it was a cool idea. We've only had a few people not get it.
5. I just woke up. It's currently 3pm. I'd have slept longer, but felt bad hubby had to work this morning, and just drug my lazy ass out of bed to be nice.
6.There isnt any food in my house. I ate it all. Don't worry, it was diet food and I didn't have much to begin with.

Exciting, eh? Bet you wished you knew me in real life, don't you? LOL

I have to pass this on, but I don't know who to give it to, I think I will hang on to it until I find someone I want to give it to.

As for my weekly report, here it is. I lost .9lbs this week! Which isn't a whole hell of a lot, honestly. And my fancy dancy scale is um a piece of shit, as it's not budged even one iota since I got it. Clothes on, clothes off, morning, noon or night, it said I weighed in at 225.4 lbs. Which is what I weighed when I got it. I checked this with my other scale for accuracy, and it said the same. But now it's perpetually stuck at that number. It's annoying and frustrating, because I spent $40 on the damn thing.

Here is my Food and Exercise Log for the week:


You will note a few things: That I did 2300 worth of exercise in a single week, and that I did not eat all my calories allotted for each day.
Both of these are accurate. I haven't felt very hungry lately so I haven't been eating. I usually have about 400 calories left at the end of the day.

On to the mini goals list!
Last week I promised to ride Stella like the wind for at least 15mins a session, 3x. CHECK
I also promised I would do 3 miles on the beast. CHECK
I also said I'd do 3 sessions of 100 situps... I got in 2. I can't be *that* good!

I also set a personal goal to clean my bathroom, and I did!
I also logged my food and exercise for a straight week! Woohoo!


This weeks goals are:
Stella, pushing the limits. 4x 15minutes.
Stella, pushing the limits part deux, 3.5 miles at least once.
Situps, with handweights, at least once of 100
Keep tracking food and exercise.

Same as last week almost.
Also, let's throw in 15 minutes of Wii Fit in there too. Let's switch it up a bit.

Same time next week, kiddos!

5 comments:

  1. whenever i lose weight say its one pound i always think, well that one pound i didnt gain if i had stayed on my old eating ways soooo technically if you lost 4 you saved yourself from gaining 4 and thats like - 8 yes i am twisted

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm... Yes I suppose that is one way to look at it. It's cute but it's erm wrong. LOL More water, more protein I think is what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay your doing great keeping track of everything you eat is so important other wise u can get carried away real easy lol your doing great yay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled upon your blog and I'm liking it....actually giggled out loud :)
    Sooooo...I am a newbie follower of yours and here to cheer you on!!
    I'm also struggling with weight loss and I'm trying to surroud myself with others that have the same goals!
    Good luck! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Terry for the follow, good luck on your journey as well. It's tough, I am not going to lie lol

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!