Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Water water everywhere

And lots of it to drink.

Fitting in 8 glasses is a challenge, to put it lightly.
I am having trouble fitting it all down my gullet, and it just doesnt taste as good if you force yourself to drink it.
Maybe it's shitty tap water you say? Mmm no sorry, its delicious spring water, I just cant drink a lot of it. :(

Make some Crystal Light you say? Mm thats a good idea, but requires me to wash a pitcher and I am not that desperate for something with a little "taste" yet.

In other news, it's been two days since I have had any caffeine, in any way shape or form.

Yesterday I went to the store and re-discovered my one true love, other than the hubsy! Sugar FREE pudding. Mmm Jello me love you long time. I got Dulce de Leche and Double Chocolate, both of which are 60 calorie servings.

Now, if I decide to, I can go on a bender and eat all 6 of one type in a setting and call that a meal for the day and not feel like a total glutton! But I don't think I will!
Also, special mention to Allison for giving me the Gorgeous Blogger award also! I hadn't seen it by the time I posted my blog the other day :)

I have been playing the Sims 2 which is a bit addictive and may have had something to do with me not exercising yesterday. I even made a Mr and Mrs He Took My Last Name and have been living out our virtual marriage while enjoying the reality as well. Both of us are gamers so its not surprising. I say things to hubby like "I got you a job in the gamer industry, you are a noob!" and "I wish you cooked this much in real life!" but that last part is a lie. I love cooking.

My Sim also hates cleaning and pouts if she has to say, pick up her dishes or even take a shower LOL

All this water drinking is making me sleepy. I think its time for a nap.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, this may sound silly but it works for me. I love games, so I make everything a game or competition. This is how I get my water in every day: I do things like when I have to go to the bank or post office I bet myself I can drink a whole water bottle before I get home; when I work out I have to drink at least one water bottle; in the morning while I am getting ready I drink one water bottle. This might seem strange but it gives me a little competition and it is fun. It also helps me drink a lot of water. At one time I was drinking WAY TOO MUCH water believe it or not, and I used to HATE it!! Try it and see what happens!

    Allison

    PS - love the pudding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable blog!!! Just found my way over through some links. Looking forward to reaing more. Getting my water in now.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!