Friday, March 12, 2010

Thursday Antics

Yesterday I walked around my mall for about 45 minutes at a moderate pace of 3 miles per hour, so I figured I did about 2.75 miles or so. Then I hopped on Stella (much to my displeasure, I wasn't in the mood to ride) and I rode for 4 miles. I actually had to say out loud that I wouldn't quit. I couldn't give up. I was worth it. It was only one more fucking mile. Am I that weak that I can't go another mile? That I like being this way? Of course I had my headphones in so I was actually talking rather loud and hubby looked at me like I was nuts... but hey! it worked! I went 4 miles! YAY! Now that's my goal for the week. Do it a few more times, and hopefully it will become easier. I went at a slower pace, I did 23 minutes so it was almost a 6 minute mile on average, not too bad.

Slower pace lol
That cracks me up. When I first started I couldnt do a mile in under 7 minutes. Now I think I so slow going at 6 to a mile.
LOL

Something's working.

Since I work at home I often find it hard to keep motivated about anything really (except paychecks and I look forward to getting Netflix in the mail) but this week I have made myself get ready as soon as I wake up. Put in my contacts, do my hair and make up, force myself to get dressed (its a chore) but so far every day I have been doing it and I can honestly say I feel a lot better about myself.

Today my uncle's girlfriend (at this point, I call her my pseudo-aunt; they've been together for about 5 years now and are married in all but name practically) is coming by with the car that we are going to buy, I can't wait to see it and have a little company as well.

It's 2.00 pm here and I just got up at 12.30, now I am starting to feel hungry. I woke up at 8 am with the same feeling but just went back to sleep instead. I think its time for a little beefus.

1 comment:

  1. your doing so good yay i know being home its easy to just wear your pjs all day hehe good job getting dressed and all. now you have a car you can even get out weeee . keep up the good work .YOU CAN DO IT

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!