Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tomorrow

I am getting my hair done tomorrow.
I am very happy and I am taking my grandma too! Wee!!
I got everything sorted for the new car today, and I even got to go out to Bob Evans for a sit down dinner.

I had Pot Roast Stroganoff (yum) the small portion, which was extremely filling.
425 calories.

It came with parmasean crusted garlic bread, but I didn't finish both slices, however, I still counted them.
2 @ 195 each

For a total of 815! Now that seems like a lot, but remember, I don't normally eat all of my calories in any given day.

I had a chicken sandwich earlier (320)

Which brings my total up to 1135 for the day of my allotted 1420.

I still need to exercise too. I have been doing laundry lately and it's pretty much taken up all of my free time. I am washing EVERY thing I own, as I am getting rid of a lot of it.

2 comments:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!