Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WOW

Okay holy shit!
Yesterday I was super depressed because I was feeling sexy, then took pics and saw how erm much farther I still have left to go.

Well I threw my scale under the sink and said good bye until Monday. I found my tape measure and decided to also keep track of that, as well as calories. I made a spread sheet, even! YAY!

When I started Curves, my bust-waist-hip measurements were 44"-49"-51" I was a sphere! UGH! 6 weeks later and I have already made a lot of progress! I thought just my ass was firmer and my thighs too but wasn't seeing much in the way of gut reduction.
Yesterday, my measurements were: 44"-44"-50" YAY! I lost 5" on the waist and 1" on the hips! That is so cool! If I can lose a few more inches off of my waist, I will have my hourglass figure back. Oh god how I miss it. I cant wait!! YAY!! Thank you Stella!!

I decided that I am going to have my husband take more pictures of me and especially of the two of us together. We hardly have any! I have sort of always hated having my picture taken but now I look back and I was like aww, well I dont want to forget anything now!

I am feeling emotionally better today, and I even kept on track yesterday! I had 2 pieces of pizza and a small piece of birthday cake! (It was whipped frosting and not the delicious butter cream, so I didn't want a lot anyway) I didn't know that when I cut a piece though, so I still get the credit for portion control! YAY

I got a workout dvd in the mail from Netflix today, I hope that it's fun. I'm really picky about them so I don't even know why I bother but I am going to give it a shot anyway. Stella gets her 15 minutes of fame today as well, maybe longer.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! That is a wonderful loss of inches! Keep it up, girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo soo much! I didn't even realize it, thats how far I still have to go but I can't believe in six short weeks how much healthier, fitter, and stronger I am. It's an amazing start to my transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay good job one day at a time im proud of you xx gramma

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!