Monday, April 19, 2010

Today I did... this and this and this...

Today I went to Curves just like I said I would.
I went 30 minutes like you are supposed to.
I also pushed myself harder than I ever have.

I walked away feeling exhausted.

Then I remembered to eat. Tuna salad lunch kit & string cheese.

Then I went on a walk with my gramma.

Then I went home.

Then we rode our bikes. (Pics to come, I took some)

My seat was too low. I am so out of shape. I was panting, gasping, almost on the verge of tears. Incredibly shaky. Couldn't steer straight to save my life.

Realized I hadnt eaten enough energy today. I probably burned what I ate earlier at Curves. We went to Fazoli's and split an entree (they give you so much freaking food.) I didnt eat much still, just enough. I had two breadsticks and a slice of pizza. I have to look up the calories but I know I am somewhere in the neighborhood of 650 for dinner lol :(

Looking forward to sleeping tonight, man am I exhausted

5 comments:

  1. Alright! Way to keep to your plan of going to curves, bike riding, etc...that is the stuff that success is made of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a busy/active day. That is great. My head is bowed as I type as I haven't been to the gym in 4 days...

    Isn't bike riding fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wee fun in the sun looking forward to many more walks with you love you gramma :<)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing so amazingly, do not get discouraged about a slice of pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kyle- Thanks! It helps I badgered a certain family member into joining as well!
    Paula-I read your latest and I tried to comment but Blogger was being a douche! Get there soon!
    Alisha- Thank you!! I am so excited for you & Jesse as well. Love you both so much!
    Gramma- We will walk everyday you want to. Promise.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!