Sunday, April 18, 2010

Food Log Sunday

Well here it is, another days worth of crap shoveled in my face. I know you've all been dying to hear it.

For breakfast I had: Nothing. Water.
For lunch I had: 3 bites of chili, but I'll call it 100 calories. It was far less than that, but better safe than sorry.
For dinner I had: Weight Watchers Smart Ones orange chicken. My mom gave it to me like oh two months ago and I just dug it out of the freezer today. It was decent, to say the least. Im surprised I even tried it. It was 320 calories.
Snacks: Honey nut cheerios. I love these damn little o's! And if you go to your local store, grab a box off the shelf, you will see that you can read all of the ingredients on the list. Yep., 1 cup, 220 calories

Soooo I'm at what? 640 for the day? Wow.

I should probably eat more. I still need to consume at least 560 calories so my body doesnt go into starvation mode.

I am going to go to Curves tomorrow (see how excited I am?) and have them weigh and measure me, then I will get a print out of it (LOL) so I can take it home and compare with my spreadsheets. Then I will of course, have to make a new spreadsheet. One for Curves. I am seriously thinking on buying the cool extra tag thing that tracks your progress because it's something I like. I like graphs and spreadsheets and data. I think if I can see exactly how many calories I've burnt instead of guessing what I've done, I will be more motivated. Guess work is hard work. Give me cold hard data that doesnt lie.

I'm so excited about going! I keep trying to think of all the music I need to load on my iPhone so I can have something to listen to. Maybe I'll have them even take my "before" pics, just so I can have a point of reference.

3 comments:

  1. I know how easy it is to become both paralyzed and nervous about food choices, but you need to be comfortable with eating normal foods in normal portions. Of course starting with breakfast is key. I have no issues with processed foods BTW because they are portion and calorie controlled. You can always eat more whole and clean foods later, but do try and get three decent meals in per day.

    I'm excited for your Curves visits...rock that place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks for your comment, but I wasnt paralyzed or nervous about my food today. I was just busy and didnt realize I hadnt eaten much. Weekends are tough for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree, I would love something with a visual. As it is I already lost my measurements because I wrote them down and hid them in a top secret location. Apparently even top secret from me.

    As for curves and your dislike for chatty nosy people. Just ignore them! Make it just you, the circuit,and your music. If you feel you must reply in some way I find a quick smile or nod sometimes does the trick. You don't have to say anything back(I am the saammme way sometimes)

    Also: Your new entrys don't publish on my feed thing. I usually just pop on for a few minutes and see whats up so I always miss yours. SIGH! :(

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!