Wednesday, April 21, 2010

How do you say.... day 2?

It was day 2 at Curves today. Mom and I went and we danced and worked our butts off. It was much tougher today. Loved it though! After we went tanning! YAY!

I have a wedding to go to in about 100 days! My good friends Jesse and Alisha are getting married, wow I cannot WAIT to go! I am so excited for them!

Then we have our vacation... I have lots of motivation!

I had an activia yogurt fat free 70 calories
a jr bacon cheeseburger 380 calories
burrito 400 calories
and now dinner i am making home made chicken teriyaki. i have to add up the calories. Whole grain brown rice, home made sauce, and grilled chicken strips. Mmmm!

4 comments:

  1. Alright! Way to string some days together for your workout...great way to get some results that build further motivation. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious. You're doing great. Make sure your evil best friend does NOT change out the tanner a la bride wars. Or, I suppose you don't spray.

    Go girl on the Curves. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol aww she wouldnt do that, mainly because she lives out of state haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't do that!!! Just don't be tanner than me! haha. Just kidding. I will be forever pale. I just don't want to get toasted on the honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!