Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bra-vo!

I have a favorite bra that I wear. It's purple lace and has a little teardrop shaped jewel that dangles from it. its a 44DD

Recently I have been wearing it and noticing that it comes unclipped on its on... wth? clip it back together then move on with my day.

I had it drying after I washed it and needed another bra but could only find a smaller one, a 42DD. Once again, it came unclipped. WTF?! Now I am mad, did I just become bra illiterate?!

I went on a search for a bra that fit in my wardrobe, maybe this one will work. I wore it yesterday, a 40DD that fits almost perfectly and only one clip came undone. I finally figured it out. My bust is shrinking! Dramatically! All of a sudden bras arent fitting! My 40DD the smallest that I own are almost too big! I went out and bought something I thought I would never see... a 38DD!

YAY!

And that, my friends, is a NON SCALE VICTORY!

3 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I followed you over from a comment on Lyn's site. I love your hubby's work! Who knows...someday it might be worth the money to dress up and really personalize my blog...I may look him up.

    Kyle
    Getting Better and Better

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!