Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Feeling loads better

I am feeling much better today, though I still am a bit world weary lol Tomorrow will be a mental health day. I think that involves me laying in bed all day reading along to my favorite audio book, read by Tim Curry.

Maybe a bath. Ooooh.

As I mentioned, my anniversary is coming up in 6 weeks and I am not sure what we are going to do for it now, I wanted to go to Mackinac Island but I really dont have the money for that sort of adventure.

And my favoritist place in the world is opening up on our Anniversary, CEDAR POINT! We went last year on our honeymoon and it was pretty awesome. They have a sweet deal going on now too for their luxury resort weee!

I have to say about 75% of me wants to go again. I will never. Ever. get sick of that place. I love it so much!
The other 25% of me is saying you just went 365 days ago do you really need to go again lol what does hubby want to do...? He doesnt have any ideas and is open to suggestions lol

I didnt exercise today its yucky and gross out. I am going to look online for bikes though and see if I can buy one that looks nice lol :) I cant wait for bike riding weather.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad to hear this (that you're better, of course!). I've been having a tough week too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!