Thursday, April 8, 2010

Change of Plans

Have you noticed my new thingy on the sidebar, the 30 Day Shred Countdown?! I am going to do it every day for 30 Days.

Today I had 2 of the recommended 3 servings of fruit today and also had 3 servings of the recommended 5 of veggies! Woo woo! This girl is getting better at eating all of her good for you foods!

I had two honey crisp apples
Spaghetti (the sauce had 1 serving veggies and then I added V8 which is 2 full servings per 8 oz)
A gyro mmm I love gyros
A tube of m&m minis that I "split" with hubby. (Meaning he got the last handful lol)


We decided to put off going somewhere for our anniversary this May until July or August. My parents are going to visit my Granny in TN and hubby has not met her yet, so we will coordinate our trip with them. We will stay in town a couple days meet up with the family, and then hang out with our relatives down there, then we will whizz on over to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg for a few days, hitting the sights and everything. I have such awesomely fond memories of that place and can't wait to make some new ones!

Now I get to plan a trip somewhere fun so I have to have to have to get myself back on track and get my arse moving! I only have 12 weeks minimum and 19 weeks maximum to get everything organized, paid for, and of course, my buns in shape!

I hope that I can get myself through the full 30 Day Shred and maybe the next month I will up it to the 2nd tier or maybe the 3rd depending on how confident I am. Also need to cancel my Curves membership because I don't enjoy going alone and I hate all the nosy ladies. Maybe I'll go anyway and just shove my headphones in and not listen to any of them. Who knows.

2 comments:

  1. Shred that Shred! I've been "trying" one of Jillian's other DVDs...it keeps kicking my butt, but I will get that woman...I will get her.

    Best wishes on your effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep shreddin! I was looking into buying that so let me know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!